- Upon my arrival I was greeted promptly and with a smile (from the eyes of course, because of masks). Everyone who helped me was very kind and helpful. The doctor was quick but made me feel heard as well. This was my first visit and I’m very hopeful we will find a solution to why I visited!
- The staff at Hilltop Ortho were responsive, kind, and helpful. Dr. Heinrich expressed empathy for my condition, showed me my X-ray and talked me through it (something other doctors failed to do), and provided helpful information, including a referral for a physical therapist.
- I love Hilltop orthopedics From the front desk, x-ray tech, nurses and doctor Heinrich
Everyone was very friendly polite and professional. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you hilltop orthopedics for making me feel very welcome.
- Dr. Heinrich was a comforting presence who was always available when I had a question regarding my surgery, before and after the procedure. He explained exactly what to expect so I was thoroughly prepared.
- Dr Heinrich is straight forward and very caring. While being a patient of his, I developed a personal relationship with him that I truly cherish. He’s a devout Christian, strong family man and he can even sing.
- Dr. Heinrich did a partial knee surgery for me October, 2020 and I couldn't be happier!!! He was great. I have had no problems. I'm back to walking over a mile with my dog (which makes her happy, too!).
Glad to see he has his own practice.
- I tore my ACL this summer and found Dr. Heinrich online through my insurance carrier. He did a great job treating me as a person and my injury. He was very informative, along with his PA, Kelly, explaining along the way exactly what would take place in my procedure. He was honest and straightforward...
I was seeing another physician in dr. H office... he referred me as I was not responding well to conservative approach. Dr. H took one second to see that my knee had to be fixed. My recovery has been a bit of a challenge due previous docs conservative efforts (no PT) but nothing to do with D...
- I tore my meniscus years ago and have been dealing with pain for far too long. I recently had my surgery and am recovering better than I could ever imagine in a straightforward manner. Dr. Heinrich is intelligent and kind, explaining everything along the way. His staff and PA are also great. His ref...
- My daughter had a volleyball injury a year ago. She saw Dr. Heinrich & ordered MRI of her knee, it was inconclusive since she was 13 & still growing. Dr. Heinrich ordered PT, we did 8 weeks & she was much better. Her knee started hurting again in Nov. 13, went back to him & he wanted to try therapy ...
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for John Bradfield Heinrich, M.D., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required